Manual Roll Up Bug Barrier®
Manual Roll Up Bug Barriers® are operated by a heavy duty spring loaded roll tube. Pull down handles are provided for easy opening and closing. Manual doors are supplied with a locking pin and grommet or locking plate for holding door in place. A spring assisted Chain Hoist option is available for larger doors. Friction brake is supplied at 13’ and higher on chain hoist models. Find out which roll-up Bug Barrier is right for you by calling our team at (800) 701-4782.
Manual Bug Barrier Features
The Bug Barrier® is a custom manufactured to size screen door, featuring: tight weave mesh, automatic reset system, and bottom foam cushion for positive floor contact which also allows for a clear opening. No straps needed to hold open door in place.
- Spring Loaded Maximum Size: 16’W x 12’H
- Chain Hoist Maximum Size: 16’W x 16’H
- Built-in automatic reset system
- Breakaway feature utilizing flexible fiberglass wind bars
- Available in 4 mounting styles: Header Mount, Wall Mount, E-Track, and Stand Off Mount
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths allow for easy replacement
- Chain hoist model features sealed bearing in mounting plate to assist rotation
- One year limited warranty on parts and workmanship
Manual Bug Barrier Applications
A manual roll-up bug barrier screen door is perfect for dock doors inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Packaging Facilities
- Beverage and Bottling Facilities
- General Manufacturing
- Paper Processing