Single Sliding & Bi-Parting Bug Barrier®
Bug Barrier® sliding doors promote fresh air and sunlight while maintaining sanitation. These sliding bug screens are an economical solution for keeping out pests and are perfect for any open door, a great alternative to a roll up screen door when space or budget requirements are an issue.
Call (800) 701-4782 for help determining if Bug Barrier sliding doors are right for your facility.
Bi-Parting Bug Screen Operation
Manually operated, the Bi-Parting screen door is fixed to both jambs and locks in the center. Leading edges of pipe staffs overlap to give complete seal. Nylon cord tieback straps on the fixed sides which keep the screen secure in the open position.
Single Slide Bug Screen Operation
Manually operated, the Single Slide screen door is fixed to one jamb and locks to the other. Fixed side is determined from the access point and which side the door is sliding to open.
Sliding Bug Barrier Features
- Standard Bug Screen is 17×11 weave mesh, other options available
- Manual operation
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mounting hardware with heavy duty ball bearing trolleys to provide easy glide opening
- Full height, galvanized pipe staffs are placed evenly throughout the door for wind stabilization
- Cane bolts lock the door closed to the ground
- Sliding bug screen can be mounted using the lumber provided, or welded directly to the building
- Available in 2 mounting styles: Header Mount and Wall Mount
- 1 Year limited warranty on parts and workmanship
Sliding Bug Barrier Applications
The sliding Bug Barrier is perfect for dock doors inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Packaging Facilities