High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier®
The High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier® screen door is operated by one of 3 exclusive jackshaft operators; all are a great alternative to a costly high speed screen door. The screen door is supplied with open/close/stop push button station, automatic timer to close, and a set of monitored watertight photo eyes. A great option for high traffic areas.
- HC20 Standard High Cycle: 1/2HP opens up to 20”/sec., 100+ cycles per day
- NOTE: Some larger doors or doors with 40 Oz upgrade may require a standard 1.0HP and will open up to 18″ / sec.
- HC30 Rapido™ Upgrade: 1 HP opens up to 30″/sec., 500+ cycles per day / Must be Chain & Sprocketed (120V only)
- HCXL Large Door: 1.5HP opens up to 12″/sec., 100+ cycles per day / Gearhead Operator
Call our team at (800) 701-4782 to request a quote on a High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier screen door.
High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier Features
The High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier® is a custom manufactured to size industrial screen door, featuring: tight weave mesh, automatic reset system, and aluminum bottom profile with vinyl loop to maintain positive contact with floor. Every High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier® comes with a three-button (open/close/stop) station, an automatic timer, and a set of watertight monitored photo eyes.
- Maximum Size: 25’W x 20’H
- Most motors also available in 240V, 480V, 3 phase and watertight models
- Built-in automatic reset system (some restrictions apply-consult sales)
- Available in 4 mounting styles: Header Mount, Wall Mount, E-Track, and Stand Off Mount
- Flexible fiberglass wind bars or aluminum hinge option available for high wind areas
- Snaptite aluminum tracks available in 2”, 4”, and 6” depths
- Optional remote control, reversing safety edge, motion sensors, pullcords, nema 4 control station, and covers are available
- One year limited warranty on parts and workmanship
High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier Applications
A High Cycle Roll Up Bug Barrier is the perfect choice for screen dock doors inside and out in the following types of plants, and many more.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Packaging Facilities
- Beverage and Bottling Facilities
- General Manufacturing
- Paper Processing
Request a quote on any of our industrial screen doors online.